The Gem City Market Annual Meeting
Every Year Gem City Market Cooperative holds an Annual Members’ Meeting where members of the Cooperative come together to hear updates on the health, wellness and progress of the Market and to vote on any open Board positions and high level issues.
Thursday, September 30th at 5:30 – 8:00 pm
Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church
500 Belmonte Park N
Food will be served at 5:30 and the meeting will begin at 6:30
Has your contact information changed since you became a member? Are you not getting emails from us? Click here to give us your phone number, address, or email.
The business meeting will be restricted to members and pre-approved guests.
Gem City Market Board Elections
In order to vote in person at the meeting, you must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a member in good standing
- Up-to-date on your payment plan or a fully-paid member
- Show proof of membership at registration
New memberships may be purchased at registration.
Members may register and vote for board candidates without attending the 6:30 meeting, but only attending members may vote on any agenda issues.
Nominations will be announced the first week in September. The 3-week absentee voting period will begin once the candidates are announced.
Absentee ballots can be cast at the Gem City Market Customer Service Desk.
Only members in good standing may vote, and if you vote absentee you will not be able to vote in person at the meeting.
The last day to turn in your absentee ballot will be Friday, September 24th.
At this year’s annual meeting, we will be electing two community members to the Gem City Market Board of Directors.
Click here to Apply.
Who is eligible for the open board seats?
- One of the two seats open is an At-Large position, so you do not have to live in the Gem City Market Trade Area to apply
- The second seat open is a Trade Area position, meaning you do have to live in the Trade Area to hold this seat but Trade area residents can hold either a Trade Area seat or any open At-Large seats
- You must be a member in good standing (membership must be fully paid or you must be up to date with payments on your payment plan)
* Gem City Market Trade Area: 45402, 05, 06, 16, 17, 26
Applications will be due Saturday, August 28th by 11:59pm
The Gem City Market Board has expressed that the following experiences or skills will enhance the effectiveness of the future board:
- Financial management
- Retail management
- Small business ownership or management
Do you have a comment or concern you would like to see addressed at the Annual Member Meeting?
Click here to share your idea!
All ideas should be submitted by Saturday, August 28th by 11:59pm. At this time, please refrain from including individual product selections.
If you have any questions about the event, contact Sarah Richard at 937-741-3240 x 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org