Membership Share Drive to open Wednesday 4.26.17
It’s finally here! This Wednesday the membership share drive opens for everyone.
What a membership share will get you:
- access to member-only sales prices (similar to a Kroger Plus card)
- a vote on or run for community seats on the board of directors. participate in annual meetings where the general direction of the store is set
- petition the store to make changes in terms of product mix or what we sell
- Once we are profitable, the community will share in a percentage of profit not reinvested in the store, based upon level of patronage (how much you shop at the store).
What a membership share will cost:
- $100 one time membership fee
- Individuals who qualify for financial assistance can apply for a subsidized share. Individuals will be able to securely upload concurring documents (snap benefit card, employment insurance statement, etc) when purchasing their membership.