Brownie Batter Hummus
Ever licked the brownie batter bowl clean? Here’s a way to the same thing guilt free! This rich chocolate dip is great as a late night dessert or a mid day snack. Serve with apples, strawberries, bananas, graham crackers, or pretzels. Use dairy free chocolate chips and this recipe instantly becomes vegan friendly!
- This recipe is high fiber, helping fill you up after when your searching for a sweet snack to get your through to your next meal.
- This recipe is also low in fat, making it a more heart healthy option that the ice cream you’ve been eyeing in your freezer.
- Looking for a low sugar, diabetes friendly version? Skip the added sugar from the maple syrup and let the chocolate do the talking!
- 15 oz - Garbanzo beans (1 can)
- 1/4 cup - Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup - Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup - Tahini or Nut butter of your choice
- 1 tsp - Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp - Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup - Dark chocolate chips
- Rinse can of garbanzo beans. Place in food processor or blender.
- Add maple syrup, cocoa powder, tahini/nut butter, vanilla, and salt. Process until smooth. Add water/milk to thin to desired consistency.
- Mix in chocolate chips and serve!