Ham and Cheese Asparagus Pastry Pockets
The perfect appetizer for any party or gathering! Quick and easy to make and oh so pretty to look at.
- 1 ct - Package Crescent Dough Sheet
- 6 tbsp - Parmesan Cheese
- 6 slices of - Ham
- 2 tbsp - Butter
- 1/4 tsp - Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven according to package directions or to 350 degrees.
- Roll out crescent dough sheet and cut into 6 squares.
- Melt butter and stir in garlic powder.
- Brush dough sheet squares with garlic butter.
- Sprinkle each square with 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese.
- In the middle of the square, place 1 slice of ham. Place 2-3 stalks of asparagus in the square, from corner to corner to create a diamond cut in half.
- Fold the two corners not covered by the asparagus to the middle of the diamond/square shape over the filling. Lightly press the dough together to seal.
- Place filled pastries on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden.