This recipe will satisfy all of your game day buffalo wing cravings. Lower in calories and fat than its clucking counterpart, this spicy finger food makes for a great side dish to your favorite protein or a delicious midday snack. Serve alongside your favorite ranch or blue cheese dip and some celery or carrots to cut the heat!
- Cauliflower is a wealth of vitamins and minerals! It contains vitamins C, K, and B6, along with potassium, folate, pantothenic acid, manganese, and many more nutrients.
- This vegetable contains numerous antioxidants such as carotenoids, flavonoids, and vitamin C to protect against cancer and promote heart health.
- Choline in cauliflower helps with brain and neurotransmitter development, helping to keep you smart and healthy!
- 1 ct - Head of cauliflower
- 1/3 cup - Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Pepper
- 1 tsp - Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp - Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop cauliflower into bite-size florets
- In a large bowl or plastic bag, mix cauliflower, seasonings, and buffalo sauce. Mix or shake until evenly coated.
- Evenly spread olive oil on a sheet pan and add cauliflower. Bake until browned and crispy, about 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!