Fresh Veggie Pizza
We are nearing the end of farmers market season! Take advantage of the farm fresh vegetables while they are here! This light and easy dish is a different spin on a traditional pizza. With pre-made dough, a cream cheese base, and handfuls of nutrient packed vegetables, this pizza is a great after school snack for the kids or or potluck side dish for a party. Whether you cut it in squares or cut it in triangles, make sure you share it!
- 1 ct - Refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 oz - Cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp - Ranch seasoning blend
- 1 ct - Head of broccoli (approx 1 cup chopped)
- 1 ct - Red bell pepper
- 1 cup - Carrots, shredded/chopped
- 1 ct - Stalk of green onion
- Bake refrigerated pizza dough according to package instructions, or until dough is golden brown (about 8-10 minutes at 400 hundred degrees). Allow to cool.
- Chop broccoli, pepper, carrots, and onion.
- Mix Ranch seasoning and cream cheese together in a bowl.
- When crust has cooled, spread cream cheese and evenly sprinkle chopped vegetables over the top. Cut and serve!