Loaded Baked Potato
- 4 ct - medium potatoes
- 8 slices of - bacon
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp - shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pierce potatoes several times with a knife or fork then wrap them in foil and place in the oven. Bake until soft, about 60-80 minutes.
- Place 8 strips of bacon on a baking sheet and place into the preheated oven. Cook for about 17 minutes, flipping bacon halfway through, or until bacon is done.
- Once bacon is cool enough to handle, crumble or chop it into small pieces.
- Remove potatoes from oven when cooked through and slice lengthwise.
- Sprinkle potatoes with shredded cheese and bacon.